Below photographs taken with Olympus Stylus Tough 8010

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9251644@N06/4525530367/
The above photo is an example of ample lighting conditions with a less then
amateur photographer

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9251644@N06/4526175096/
This photograph I included to illustrate the length of the attached flash.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9251644@N06/4525539023/
My absolute favorite photo ever taken....