Fine- we're even.  Woudlnt want my money back anyways cause I know you're not
making a profit.

From: wo...@justfamily.org
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 19:33:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Fwd: Fw: Scary Border Stuff...Why Haven't We Heard?
To: werthei...@hotmail.com

You invested?  Since I took over the list in 2005, I don't see where you have
ever donated to me, perhaps you did it through a grotto or TSA, if so, let me
know how much and I'll gladly refund it to you to get you out of my hair.

Why do you insist on thinking this is political??  I'm just trying to keep the
peace, and you just happened to be the last one who posted, so I replied to the
thread.
And yes, me sending that email out caused you to berate me needlessly through
several emails, so thanks for wasting my time.

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 7:24 PM, A. Wertheim <werthei...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Obviously I'm getting a negative return on my investment.  Duly noted and will
consider strongly next time the hat comes around.

Whats the difference between one email complaining and 50?  Obviously the kind
of responders.  Thanks for trying to squash my opinion.  Why dont you just let
everyone on the list know that only liberal, pro-mexican opinions will be
allowed on the forum and all others go OT.

Dont worry- I understand.  Jerk.