What- its ok to post a bunch of liberal agenda garbage until someone with half
a mind speaks up?  What kinda administrator are you then?  You should of cut
the thread a long time ago.  Pathetic.

From: wo...@justfamily.org
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 15:24:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Fwd: Fw: Scary Border Stuff...Why Haven't We Heard?
To: werthei...@hotmail.com
CC: texascavers@texascavers.com

Ok, this is enough, people are obviously passionate about these topics, but its
not related to caving directly.  Take it to the OT list.
I do not want to see anymore postings on this subject.

ThanksCharles - list administrator

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 2:37 PM, A. Wertheim <werthei...@hotmail.com> wrote:

If your people didnt provide the demand then maybe it wouldnt be such a
problem.  Maybe you should just legalize it.
Arron