You invested?  Since I took over the list in 2005, I don't see where you
have ever donated to me, perhaps you did it through a grotto or TSA, if so,
let me know how much and I'll gladly refund it to you to get you out of my
hair.

Why do you insist on thinking this is political??  I'm just trying to keep
the peace, and you just happened to be the last one who posted, so I replied
to the thread.

And yes, me sending that email out caused you to berate me needlessly
through several emails, so thanks for wasting my time.