Of course, I'm one of them!  LOL

I sent him a reply off list, didn't want to drag an argument onto the
list, cause I know he will.  Oh well.

I saw your trip announcement about NM, and would love to go, timing
doesn't fit in, I'll likely be there the week after you are, LOL.

Speaking of which, I need to get with Stan and get some permits lined up.

About the cave behind the falls, is that BLM, if so, no permit right?

Thanks
Charles