From: Gill Edigar <gi...@att.net>
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Sent: Wed, Dec 16, 2009 11:29 am
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] RE: Can TSA be trusted with email addresses?

You are right, Minton. I forgot to mention that. Carrying a Members Manual in
the car can be invaluable on long road trips or just making a visit to
somebody's house. It can, of course, be loaded into a phone or palm pilot or
similar device. But I like paper, especially if I have to take notes--as in
directions to somewhere.
--Ediger

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Mark Minton <mmin...@caver.net> wrote:

        Stefan said:

>Why would one (want to) download and print an online publication (the "members
>manual")? Surely the whole point of it being online is so you don't have a
>printed copy?!!

        I like to have printed members manuals with me when I travel.  They are
very handy for calling up a friend if you happen to be passing through or are
looking for a place to stay, break down and need help, etc.  Access to online
information is not always available.

Mark Minton

You may reply to mmin...@caver.net
Permanent email address is mmin...@illinoisalumni.org