Back in '93 or '94 a close friend (I'll not name him here) and  I
"cleaned"  the Cub overhang (with the assistance of Joe and Linda's *
extraordinarily* rickety  30ft extension ladder) of all those ugly 'biners
and 'draws and and used the leavings to subsidize my early caving career. I
certainly don't mean to suggest any other young caver undertake the same
endeavor.  T'would be a shame for a few climbers to lose some gear as to
allow a young caver to save a few extra dollars for powdered potato fueled
 south'rn Mexican expeditions.....    A sin I tell 'ya!
      -Gary MacDaniels
        Da Junk, Coloraddy

--
~Gary McDaniel