I have a delete button like everybody else, but it nevertheless takes a while to delete forty new Texas Cavers list messages that are ten words each. And those worthless little "Me either" messages must be a real pain to those who monitor their e-mail messages frequently or are pestered by their cell phones every time one arrives. At least I see my e-mail only when I tell my computer to fetch it.

If you don't have at least a couple of complete sentences of new and interesting material to add, how about not replying, or replying only to the original sender? How about a 100-word minimum? (This message is one hundred seventeen words.)-- Mixon
To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org