As one being guilty of a reply with less than entire paragraph, I sit here and wonder how long a reply I could have made in asking the question of "Which one?" to Mr Goldsmith's repy to Mr. Creaser......But then would I have been guilty of rambling on and on? I guess in the future I will just stick to sending out grotto meeting notices and online publication notices & I will curb my short and long replies...

Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Riordan" <riordan.br...@gmail.com>
To: "Cavers Texas" <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] delete button

All,

I don't mind so much either way.  I firmly believe Gmail is the way to
go- it automatically files responses all together, truncating my inbox
list, and has enough space that I don't care if I have unread messages
(10,860 unread messages and counting).  This option, of course, would
drive type A personalities insane, so personality depending: Gmail may
be the perfect answer.

To fulfill my word requirements, please feel free to put on a pot for
tea, grab a favorite afghan, kick back and enjoy and excerpt from my
new short story about a young woman struggling with the growing pains
of love on her passage to adulthood:

"...At first, Laurie couldn�t decide which kind of tea she wanted. The
chamomile, which used to be her favorite for lazy evenings at home,
now reminded her too much of Carl, who once said, in happier times,
that he liked chamomile. But she felt she must now, at all costs, keep
her mind off Carl. His possessiveness was suffocating, and if she
thought about him too much her asthma started acting up again. So
chamomile was out of the question..."

Warm Regards,
-Brian