From: lkpa...@sbcglobal.net
To: gi...@att.net; texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:21:35 -0500
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Big-Brother related

Was crossing in Charlie’s bus one time, and they decided to put it through the
same line as the semi’s for full x-ray.  I went to the agent and said something
to the effect – Do you think we would take a bright orange school bus full of
cavers and try to smuggle something?  Do we really look that stupid?

For whatever reason, he moved the bus  to the front of the semi line – we had
already been there forever.

That was one of the few good experiences I have had at the US border.  The ugly
stories are more frequent, but not as amusing.