And great THANKS to Denise and Dale for which without we could not have done what needed to be done. You guys are the real HEROES!!

Don's iPhone.

On Jul 27, 2009, at 12:37 PM, Denise P <pepabe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Wow, what a great convention! I had a blast. It seemed to come together despite fears of chaos and terrible heat. I think everyone was impressed and had a wonderful time. Great job, George Veni! And I know there were tons of people who spent all their convention time volunteering, but I'd like to give a shout out to the transportation coordinators, Don Arburn and Ann Scott, and the caving trip coordinator, Travis Scott, as I personally observed their trials, travails, and round-the-clock hard work. And to the Terminal Syphons, who volunteered so much time and sounded especially great this year. Four hours of rocking without a break!

Geat job folks!!!!

Cheers,
Denise

Bing™ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Tr y it now.