From: Minton, Mark [mailto:mmin...@nmhu.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 11:23 AM
To: nmcaver; gvks; cvillegro...@yahoogroups.com; txcaver
Subject: [Texascavers] Texas Considering Closing Caves for WNS

      The following article says that the Texas is considering closing
all caves in the state to ward off the possible introduction of White
Nose Syndrome.  The order would only apply to state-owned caves.  I
wonder how that would affect the upcoming ICS/NSS convention.
<http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1408256.html>