From: S S [mailto:back2scool...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 6:29 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Cc: l...@alumni.sfu.ca
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] RE: Texas Considering Closing Caves for WNS

What ever happend to BLEACH?  (Sodium Hypochlorite) solution 1/4 cup added
to 5 gallons of water should be enough to disenfect.    They do it with Wet
Suits all the time.  Dunk it....wait 30 sec.. then rinse it all off.
Lysol would seem to be a useless waste of money.  I have some carpet fresh
I'll give away to go with the lysol.

  _____