Mark, you have great plans and attainable goals in all of this, as always,
you have my full support as TSA member.  My personal opinion, I don't think
you'll get over 50% of the paid members to go full electronic, too many old
fogies who insist on draining the TSA because they want a paper copy and too
lazy (and costly) to print it out when its released.  That's why I'm
suggesting a cost increase for the paper copy and I would like you to put it
on the agenda.  I'll talk about it at the TSA and take the wrath (I'm good
at that), I don't mind people getting angry with me, they can get happy as
easily as they got angry :)

It's good that you are looking for ways to reduce costs, but there should be
very little cost for printing, only those who don't have a computer (and I'm
sure that is a very small minority these days).

Thanks for everything you do Mark