Geoff, you make some very good points, but keep in mind, the only
official way to voice your views and concerns to the TSA is at a
meeting, or perhaps writing to the officers, but I don't know if that
would be allowed.

While a lot of people associate this mailing list with the TSA, it is
in fact very separate.  No organization is tied to this mailing list
other than the website, http://texascavers.com/

The TSA has offered to help pay for hosting, as a few individuals, but
I have politely turned them down, I do it as a service to the
community, it's my small way of giving back.

While everyone is free to post just about anything here (following the
rules at the above site, of course), do not feel that this is any way
of discussing any official business of the TSA.

Charles