Charles,

I recognize that this mail list has no formal affiliation to the TSA.  I did
not mean to imply so, and apologize if I did.
Beyond that, I don't know much about the running of the list, but I do
appreciate your doing so. Thank you!

Regarding the TSA, I disagree with you in that I don't think there is any
'official' way to voice views and concerns to the TSA (short of certified
letters, court orders and that sort of thing, which I hope we can agree is out
of the current context.) Opinions technically mean nothing to the organization,
at a meeting or otherwise.  Motions, nominations, and ultimately votes are the
only way to officially register anything resembling an opinion.  'Meeting
opinions', 'cavetex opinions', and 'posse talk' are equivalent. Technically,
those elected can choose to weigh them as they see fit.  Taking into account
the size of the state and distribution of the membership, the relative few
meetings per year,  and the nature of the business, I only propose what I
consider the best and fairest method of doing so.

Really, thanks again for the mailing list support.

Geoff