Um, guys, trim your cc's. I'm getting two and three of everything.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2009, at 11:32 AM, mark.al...@l-3com.com wrote:

Thanks, Terri.

The more Gill, the better!

The TSA could use more folks like him and him as a member. I'm working
on that!

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Terri Sprouse [mailto:terri.spro...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:33 AM
To: Gill Ediger; Don Arburn; Alman, Mark @ IRP
Cc: Texas Cavers List
Subject: Texas Caver

Mr. Chairman,

I think you have done a great job so far on getting the Texas Caver
published in a timely manner. You certainly deserve kudo's for that! I
am somewhat concerned about the online access, but I am more concerned
about ensuring that the Texas Caver continues to be published.

I will support your being Editor as long as you want to be the Editor,
and continue to provide the published Texas Caver in a timely manner.

Just offering to help if you need it. Sounds like Gil has big plans for
your new TSA agenda.

Terri

--- On Tue, 1/20/09, mark.al...@l-3com.com <mark.al...@l-3com.com>