I second Julie's post.  I was also a part of the August 07 rescue, and would not
want to do it again (although I would if necessary).  I'm sure the youtube clips
were well-intentioned, and I in no way want to bitch at anyone here, but not
everyone can or should go into a cave.

Sandi

Sandi Calhoun
EID: SKC452