The NSS Convention is going to be a whole lot of fun, and I would
encourage people to consider going.     It officially starts in just
15 days.

If you would like to receive daily reports ( from me ) about the NSS
Convention, please send an e-mail privately at.

        dlocklea...@gmail.com

I don't expect to have anything to post here, as I have done at
recent conventions.     Someone else is welcome to give that
a try.

Also,

is anybody out there going to be at the pre-convention camp
at Florida Caverns State Park?

Also,

Would anybody out there be interested in driving to the convention
just to attend the Photo Salon and turning around and coming
back to Texas?       I am pretty sure I am going to have to skip
the Monday thru Wednesday activities.

I wish the NSS folks would hold the Photo Salon on a Saturday
night.     I wish more of the convention took place on a Saturday,
like TCR does.        If the NSS Convention where split up into
a spring convention ( like the TSA ) and a Fall Convention each
being 3 day weekends, it would be much easier to attend, but
then it would conflict with so much other stuff.

I am looking forward to the day when the NSS Photo Salon is shown
live on my 65 inch LCD TV in my living room, along with the exploration
programs, and video salon, etc.

David Locklear