I misspelled the name of the video I was describing
in the previous post.

It is called "Hart Attack."

I was told that it was filmed in the cave beneath
Hart Springs, shown below.

       http://underwaterflorida.homestead.com/files/hart.jpg

The video features a diver squeezing through a tight
spot with full side-mounted tanks and other gear.

The passage has a beautiful flow of white sand streaming
thru the squeeze.      Yet the passage is not silted and
the cinematography looks like it was filmed in high
def.      ( I can't wait to watch it on a 65 inch flat screen )

The film doesn't show how the cameraman got thru the
squeeze.        It appears beyond the squeeze they found a vertical
underwater borehole passage.      How did they light
up such a big passage?       The filming of this must
have been rather difficult.        I would presume they
spent many hours filming just to get this 5 minute
video.

My question is,

If you were a hard-core underwater cave diver, would
you squeeze thru spot, not knowing if you will have room
to turn around.      It seems like the chances of death
in that squeeze suddenly go from 75 percent to 80
percent.      I would classify that as "extreme caving."

I will never do that.      But it is exciting to watch someone
else do it, especially when it was filmed with such
high quality.

Has anybody out there seen this video yet, and if so,
do you have any other comments to add?

David Locklear