That pesky American dollar is loosing value every day!

On the other hand, it IS open source, and all the documentation is on line. A few folks could pool their talents together and bang out a half dozen or so for closer to $100 each, I suspect. Naturally *I* am NOT volunteering.

Of course if we started making them this side of the pond, we would have to improve it by adding a string on an encoded reel, to eliminate the need for a tape. Then we can sell it back to the Brits!

Cheers..

Rob