From: J. LaRue Thomas [mailto:jlrbi...@sonoratx.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 5:26 AM
To: Texascavers Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] RE: The TSA Needs Your Thoughts: TSA Land Fund
Dispensation

Fritz mentioned that the $1.00 a head is for 2 events. Actually, I think it
is for all TSA projects, although sometimes we forget to collect and some
folks think it's optional.

I don't know if we can keep the "donation" going without the land fund,
anyway.

It makes sense to me to pay down the TCMA Punkin/Deep loan--if the fund is
to be dispersed, let's get as much financial benefit as possible. Jacqui