I hope there are enough "cavers" who read this section, that it might
encompass someone who knows these things....
But I am wondering what "media" or "environment" it is that suits
Ladybugs.   My new domain (rented duplex next door to Cammy and Vico Jones)
has a minor infestation of ladybugs - at least in the bathroom.   I cannot
tell where they are coming from - I think from around the edges of the
bathroom window (ie. from somewhere in the innards of the structure) - this
morning while taking a nice long hot bath I counted seven of them - all
around the window, apparently trying to escape.
I understand they are beneficial insects.  (I try not to harm any of them or
the little jumping spiders that hang around.)
They are somewhat interesting.  I had not realized before that their spots
are not uniformly issued - some have none.  (I'm assuming they are all from
the same "family" and not multiple species or varieties.)
-WaV