Has anybody out there ever used a chartered helicopter to visit remote cave
locations? I'm guessing I would have heard about it if anyone had, but my
momma taught me it never hurts to ask. I know it has been done in the Grand
Canyon, but I believe that the fellow who did that is no longer alive.

I would be especially interested in charters out of Silver City, Cruces, El
Paso, or even Tucson. Affordable ones...those I have seen so far charge for
an hour what I could maybe afford for a day.

I don't suppose there are any cavers out there with a helicopter pilot's
license?

I would be grateful for any advice in this direction--please write back on
or off list.

Thanks, and cave softly,

Scott Nicolay
Shiprock, NM