That is correct!
As well - consider that radioactive CARBON can create radioactive Carbon
Dioxide.
Radioactivity released by coal powered plants IS indeed significantly
greater than any well-mannered nuclear power plant.
This was something taught to me by the 'critical mass' nerds (nuclear
engineers)
that I sometimes hung out with when I was going to La. Tech.
Another thing you might want to consider is how radioactive cinderblock is.
I dont know exactly what the numbers are, but its enough to test a Geiger
counter!
-WaV