Radioactive concrete block? That's absurd...I can assure you that if there
was even a small level of radioactivity or anything harmful in these
blocks...building codes would ban them and or our liability insurance would
prohibit the use...concrete block is safe...although I would think twice about
building a concrete block home or school in a high humidity area....