Evolution IS a fact. If, after 150 years of reasoned argument you still
don't get it, then you are either simpleminded or pigheaded. Since most  cavers
are of above average intelligence I will presume it is the latter. Since
reason
isn't penetrating your skull then perhaps another approach might work,  one
that is closer to your animal nature, the inner ape as it were, and that is
ridicule.

If it were a simple matter of a simple person who believed that he or she
had been abducted by aliens then that person would be a candidate for pity, but

when there is a world wide movement to substitute superstition for science
then  that is a matter which requires attention, for we all suffer the
consequences of our collective inability to address real world  issues.

To use this forum to ask questions about the varieties of religious
experience would be like asking what color bodysuits the aliens wear during
their
probing sessions. It is good entertainment, so go ahead and ask, but don't
expect to be treated with the solemnity customary to the proceeding of  the
Inquisition, or to have your answers taken seriously.

Caving as a sport is informed by science, as it should be. Those fossils
weren't put there by a mischievous god, the "Great Flood" did not create the
Grand canyon, and those funny looking salamanders didn't lose their eyesight
due
to a fall from grace. If you believe otherwise good for you, let's hear  it!

Sleazeweazel