There are always people who complain, that want change, and most aren't
willing to help with it.  I probably went off on Wes a bit hard, but it
struck a nerve and I'm having a bad year so far, so I vented a bit.  He
deserved it, but probably not as harsh as I did it.

Splitting the list is probably an easy way out, shutting up the complainers,
but I'm hoping that it will actually drive more people to our Texas caving
chatter here on either of the lists, making us grow more.  Growing these
lists also helps out our Grotto's and Regional groups (TCMA, TSA, TCC, etc).

If people have ideas that will help us grow as a community, I'm game and
will assist where I can.
Charles