So this is where all the cool people are.

Simon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kara Savvas <misskarabi...@yahoo.com>
To: o...@texascavers.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:54:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: anyone else here yet?
I'm here... anyone else? Let's get this party started.

Tell me something off topic :-)

Here's one  - a poll -
Does anyone try to use or regularly use canvas or reusable bags when
grocery shopping?

I do, but forget them at home occasionally. The checkers don't usually
know what to make of it. If you're interested in trying to do this
more, we should talk about it, I have some tips.

By the way, I'm feeling better - getting over it, and the baby is
fine. I'm going to put in an appearance at work tomorrow for a few
hours. Looking forward to interacting with the world again.

take care,
Kara