This is really old news, but it is caving related
because most cavers like beer, and many
cavers in the world consider beer a part of their after-cave-trip
celebration.

All the young preppies here in Houston
( and the Britney Spears wannabes ) seem to prefer
their beer in an aluminum bottle?

I haven't tried one yet, and I wouldn't be a fair tester
as I have never acquired a taste for beer.

What is up with the aluminum bottle?

Is the only benefit, colder beer?     Or colder beer for
less energy?

Is that better for the environment than a glass bottle?

I assume this has caught on nationwide.

Does the top screw back on?     That could be a benefit.

If there were an occasion to take beer in a cave, then
having it in an aluminum bottle would be ideal, right?
( like during the tuxedo caving trips )

David Locklear
caver in Fort Bend County

old Ref: