Ok, so this is not really caving related, but since many cavers like beer and I
would like to brew some beer, and potentially bring some of my homemade brew to
TCR, this somewhat-in-a-roundabout-fashion pertains to cavers.

I have never brewed anything drinkable before, but since I work with yeast and
other microbes on a pretty regular basis, I think it's high time the little
buggers started doing something nice for me for a change (well, other than that
whole furthering my research thing). It has come to my attention that some of
you out there may have dabbled in homebrewing and might be interested in
helping me out/sharing knowledge/equipment/whatever.  If this be true, please
reply to me off-list and maybe I can organize some sort of homebrew related
gathering so we can all pool our collective resources and/or passion for
drinking the byproduct of yeast metabolism.

Cheers!
Sandi