Wow, I like how Sandi works.? She is gathering people that do homebrew to bring
homebrew to her location. That is such a novel idea, that I am going to say
that I love Chili so I am going to gather all of you who would like to make?
some chili to come to my camp (with your chili) so we can discuss and taste the
different chilis, or better yet we can meet at Sandi's camp and try the beer
and chili together.?:)

Actually Sandi I'll let you?know that with only 4 weeks until TCR there is
enough time to brew your own, but I prefer to age mine a bit more than that.?
I'll send you some links off-list so you can get a basic brewing kit if you
want. If you lived in HOuston I would say come on over on Saturday and see how
it's done, but perhaps someone in your area is brewing that can invite you
over.

I can not think of a single caving adventure that I did not partake in a beer
during that day (liquid carbohydrates)?so I think beer is cave related, plus
your trying to gather like minded individuals at TCR so this seems?very?cave
related. But, I'll do the rest off list.

I like beer, it makes me a jolly good fellow.
Puppy
=:-)

?

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a
pretty and well preserved body,but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used
up,totally burned out, and loudly proclaiming,
WOW !!!! What a ride! (UK)