Well back when I did rock climbing in the Gunks, Shawgunks, we would often have
a can of wasp spray on our racks just in case.
Now I wonder if there is some insect repellant that also works to keep bees and
wasps away not just the "unofficial state bird of ...."

nigel

nigel dyson-hudson   n...@lightlink.com      www.cavesar.com
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons because you are crunchy and taste good
with Dinosaur barbecue sauce.