I second the notion of getting a few trusted medical opinions after having
so many stings at once.

It's possible that your next sting could be a real doozey, or you may have
absolutely no reaction at all.

From what I've read, some people get more sensitive with each sting, but
other less.  My guess is that it depends on the individual and other
environmental factors that are impacting your immune sysem at the moment.

I know my my immune response to various allergens varies greatly over time.
I've never gotten a clear answer why.  Luckily for me it's only been an
occasional annoyance.

George