    From: George Nincehelser <mailto:geo...@nincehelser.com>
    To: Bill Mixon <mailto:billmi...@worldnet.att.net>
    Cc: CaveTex <mailto:texascavers@texascavers.com>
    Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:08 PM
    Subject: Re: [Texascavers] gas prices

    Here's an interesting link on prices in other countries:
http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/ George

On 5/19/07, Bill Mixon <billmi...@worldnet.att.net
    <mailto:billmi...@worldnet.att.net>> wrote:

        Back some months ago, when gas prices were lower, I actually saw
        $1.99 a
        gallon at one station. I was tempted to go in, although I would
        have needed
        only a couple of gallons, just on principle.
           It might help if you-know-who would stop making wars in the
        Middle East
        and shut up about Iran. Don't suppose we can do much about the
        fact that
        Nigeria is lawless.--Mixon
        You may "Reply" to the address from which this message was sent,
        but note the following permanent addresses for long-term use:
        Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
        <mailto:bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu>
        AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org <mailto:edi...@amcs-pubs.org>,
        sa...@amcs-pubs.org <mailto:sa...@amcs-pubs.org>