Bill Bentley wrote:
Looks like the countries that have oil and lots of it have cheap gas, but that doesn't apply to the US in areas where there are lots of oil...
We have better minimum wage laws that they don't have in those countries. As soon as you start extracting, refining, and transporting oil without "slave labor", it gets expensive. If we required Arab nations to pay all involved in the oil industry the wages they are paid in the US, they would have a different attitude about us. The price of oil would go up to $7.00 per gallon. but we would solve a lot of the Middle East problem.

This, by the way, IS, the Middle East problem. Irrational people on streets in the Middle East is one of the prices we pay for cheap gas. It's not all about Israel.

Gregg