Hey, good summary, Bill! This was a hard trip. Maybe James's trip was the
hardest in Texas since 1990--and after coming out and sleeping for 3 hours, he
did a marathon drive to Zacaton. For the rest of us, it could be the hardest
trip with a four-hour nap in the middle. ;) I think I remember being more
exhausted after a push trip past the Mile Long Crawl. I still haven't ever done
the through trip--maybe that's harder.

Let's hear from other people about their hardest caving trip in Texas. I bet
there are some good stories out there.

Ed