I no longer think of going to the sump as being a hard and incredibly difficult
trip but that opinion is restricted to simply having a pack of typical caving
gear.  But when you add to the typical gear of water/food/lights and add
Hauling a 35+ lb scuba tank in your pack, or 25+lb large pelican case that
doesn't fit in a backpack then it makes life downright miserable (at least for
me).  And I need to find a backpack that won't rip apart at the seams.

my only regret was that I lost a nice submersible camera in the thigh high mud
area after it broke off my pack.  It would be interesting to see if it is ever
seen again. I know within about 100' of where it should be, but I'm not quite
willing to haul another tank past that area just to look and I was just too
tired on the way out to care. :7

Puppy
=:-)

It's not power I seek, just the ability to witness the quantum entanglement of
electrons in all states at the same time along with witnessing the effects of:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

AOL at AOL.com.