Geary,

      My private message to you was rejected by your Spam blocker, so I am
replying publicly.

>Well put, do you have any thought on polypropylene.  EPA Region IV would allow
>us to ship and use decon water in polypropylene but not in HDPE.  I'm not
>aware of anything that leaches out of the bottle like HDPE but then again,
>maybe we weren't looking for the right materials.

      I cannot imagine that polypropylene doesn't use plasticizers, but they
may well be different ones and did not impact your studies, so you were unaware
of / unconcerned with them.  I have not used much polypropylene, and can't
speak from experience.  The following site discusses plastic additives, but
does not directly address plasticizers in polypropylene:
https://mail.nmhu.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://pubs.acs.org/cen/coverstory/7849/7849bus1.html.
  I only checked a couple of the thousands of hits I got in Google for
polypropylene + plasticizer.  I'm leaving for a month in Mexico in the morning,
so I do not have time to follow up.  Good luck!

Mark