From: Charles 'wokka' Goldsmith [mailto:wo...@justfamily.org]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 12:13 PM
To: Alman, Mark @ IRP
Cc: David Locklear; Cavetex
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] The TSA purpose - another opinion

Mark, David, both are very good ideas.  Our wonderful cavetex
(texascavers) mailing list is hosted by myself, which has no affiliation
with the TSA at all, other than being a member.  But as a member, I'm
here to help out as necessary.  I do have the skills and ability to host
  another "forum" for discussion, be it members of TSA only or an opt-in
list for direct TSA discussions.

We can do this via mailing list, or by a web based forum, for bulletin
board system.  This can be done quickly, easily and at no cost.

Anyone that wants to discuss it, contact me off-list.

Charles