Heh, that's kinda the stance I was taking. I was hinting to my wife to take it, but she didn't take the bait :)

We'll talk about it a bit more and I'll let you know. I was also going to volunteer my help to get a website up for the gear.

I'll be in touch
Charles

Kara Dittmer wrote:
I have had one inquiry... "if no one else comes
forward I'll consider it more" ... are you interested?

Kara

--- "Charles \"wokka\" Goldsmith"
<wo...@justfamily.org> wrote:

Kara, have you had anyone volunteer for this?
Charles

Kara Dittmer wrote:
This job really only requires a couple hours a
month,
besides working the conventions. Most everything
is
set in place already, its just maintaining it. And
good delegator shouldn't have to miss a whole
convention or anything.
Kara

--- Fritz Holt <fh...@townandcountryins.com>
wrote:
WOW! The list of duties and responsibilities
would
seem to indicate a
full time job