From: "Diana Tomchick" <diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
To: "felicia vreeland" <feli...@vginc.net>
Cc: <cave...@cavetex.net>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: CaveTex: chilicook off

So my Black Bean Vegetarian Chili recipe isn't eligible for the contest?

Diana

On Aug 12, 2005, at 11:23 AM, felicia vreeland wrote:

ANY meat is allowed (beans are frowned upon)
If there are enough competitors I would be willing to do a Vegetarian
Chili contest by itself.
Last years dish contest was a little dis-organized but this year I
knows what I be doin'
Felicia

Felicia Vreeland Vreeland Graphics Inc.
512-389-1709 phone
512-389-1730 fax
512-656-4709 cell

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Assistant Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biochemistry
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.
Email: diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu
214-645-6383 (phone)
214-645-6353 (fax)

**note new contact info as of May 19. 2005**

with the following message--unsubscribe cavetex.  For help and
information go to www.cavetex.net.
List administrator:  mailto:jswh...@cavetex.net