From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of via
Texascavers
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:12 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Carrizal

    The last time I went to Grutas de Carrizal was 2008. We didn't go to the
dry upper level passage, because we knew there was Histoplasmosis there, but
three new cavers got histo anyway, (two seriously). It was May, and there were
bats in the big passage with the stream. maybe it was always winter when we
went in the 70s. Maybe there are now more bats, but I wouldn't try it without
histo masks.

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium.  Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered
in England & Wales, Company No:  2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ,
Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2548782