Who travels a lot?

I fail to understand why someone who wants to rattle on about whatever
cannot find the time to sign their post.

With the exception of Messrs. Steele, Minton, and Locklear It appears that
99% of those who post to this list fall into two categories, those who have
no  name, and those whose name includes a list of achievements and
honorifics plus a  wrongly attributed aphorism and perhaps some keyboard
generated
"art" if you  wish to so abuse the term.

A recognizable pseudonym will do, such as...

Sleazeweazel

ps: Just to be a jerk I have purposefully failed to truncate the extraneous
 information in this thread. It is so much easier to just hit 'reply'. That
way I  get to waste your time rather than my own.

In a message dated 8/4/2016 12:31:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,