Indeed it is true! I just checked the message in "outlook" and presto there
 was Charlie's name. My apologies.

AOL is evil! I am trapped in AOL Hell and have spent the last several daze
trying to find my way out, but since I am even more of a Luddite than
Charlie I  have thus far failed to do so. The main issue is trying to rescue
the
many  stories with embedded images that I have composed and stored on AOL.
Their  software is proprietary so I can't simply copy the stories with the
images and  formatting intact. Eventually I hope to migrate everything to
either a blog or a  dedicated website since I long ago gave up any hope of
actually publishing a  book.

Sorry for being so grumpy!

Sleaze

In a message dated 8/4/2016 3:58:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,