That was Charlie Loving. I have travelled internationally with Mr. Loving on 2
of the most memorable trips of my life, especially our loosely organized jaunt
to Puerto Rico in '95 or '96 where we saw the Cueva Angeles portion of the Rio
Camuy system. It was a trip in both senses of the word -- there are some
mediocre pics on my Flickr page.
https://flickr.com/photos/76711952@N00/sets/1180258

Chris Vreeland NSS# 41811 shoe size 11.