I suggest we draft David Lockleer. He is a good writer no matter what you
think of his wild and wooly posts. When I was editor of the UTG Newsletter
we had tons of cave trips that were two paragraphs. March 3, 1969  John
Fish, Charlie Loving, Susie Holstrom,  Marsha Meredith, Ed Alexander and
Elmer Gantry wnet to Lantry Leads. The team mapped 14 feet and climbed out
into a sand storm and returned to Austin.

That was the sort of reports I got. Things like going to Uvalde and Mason's
Ranch and caving there. Sleeping in the bunk house. Sloshing around in the
cave and getting to the syphon and needing more gear to push it. One of the
things we recorded were the participants. Anyone could write a blurb and
did. We did not have e-mail. We sometimes got the reports on the back of a
napkin at the CHuckwagon Caver table.

Charlie Loving