I'm just glad folks have the energy and wherewithal to put it on each year. A
lot of time and hassles without many accolades or tumultuous applause. It might
be beneficial to put out a yearly update as to the logistics and operational
maneuvering that happens. For instance, I didn't know that TCR had a five year
continuing discount agreement with Paradise Canyon. Good acknowledgements of
volunteer efforts are given each year, but Don doesn't give himself enough
credit nor goes anyone else raise a rousing toast in his honor. That should be
corrected in my opinion.

Jerry Atkinson.
jerryat...@aol.com

Sent from my iPhone