OK. At least we got an interesting dialogue going. I am really and truly
ambivalent toward it all. I love the visiting and sneak in and out. I fail
to register most of the time but see my old caver friends. And to tell the
truth I am still on occasion going caving. I am too old to do that but what
the hell. OMW has to die in a cave accident. Maybe in Musquiz? As for
Bockbeer he deserves all the propaganda he can get. He is a jewell that
needs to be shined. If not for Bockbeer we'd have to pick on Karst Walker
or that lady from Muldoon.

--
Charlie Loving