David, you could have flown on southwest and camped for less than you are
probably going to end up paying now- if you plan ahead. But it seems you hate
that. Btw, you can also cancel flights on SW with no penalty and then rebook
for the next year's convention if plans get screwy. Just saying.
Barb Coons

Sent from my iPhone